Nearbuy Developer Program for multichannel shopper analytics and micro-location
The Nearbuy Developer Program gives software developers the tools and resources they need to utilize in-store location data to build location-aware services for their mobile websites and applications. The program serves mobile developers who work directly for retailers as well as third-party companies that sell mobile commerce solutions to retailers.
Here are four important reasons to become a Nearbuy developer:
- Mobile is transforming the retail landscape. By introducing revolutionary new ways to understand shoppers and execute better, developers have opportunities to contribute to higher sales in the store.
- Nearbuy makes mobile shopping apps more “sticky,” driving downloads and usage in the store.
- Nearbuy’s micro-location and guest WiFi data is truly unique. No other vendor can provide insight into aisle-level shopping patterns and online behavior in real-time.
- Micro-location services create a new generation of retailer revenue opportunities because they make it possible to deliver manufacturer promotions right at the point of decision.
The program benefits include:
- Faster time to market for location-based services
- Lower development costs
- Differentiated mobile shopping websites and apps
We offer our partners:
- Comprehensive resources and support
- Documentation for our standards-based API
- Access to the Nearbuy test environment
- One-on-one technical support for select partners
- Joint marketing and selling for select partners
Interested in joining? Contact us.